1/13/16

Too Many Chances and More


Have you heard of the new Fox series The Frankenstein Code? Or how about Lookinglass? No? Well, they are the earlier names of this new series, starting tonight, now called Second Chance.

I think I liked the earlier titles more. This name sounds like a sitcom at a sorority, yet it is really about a corrupt sheriff who dies and is returned to life in a new body.

As expected, it is a modern remake of the Frankenstein story, hence the earlier names. I am skeptical about a remake, and prefer this monster in a more appropriate period, as done so well in Showtime's Penny Dreadful

Not interested? Well, the second season of Younger returns tonight on  TVLand followed by a new series Teachers.  TVLand defines the new show as:

Six elementary school teachers try to mold young minds, even though their own lives aren’t really together.

I am not looking for a new monster drama or comedy, so these shows will stay on my "maybe someday" list.  I also have a "never" list that looks very similar.

No comments: