1/7/16

Season Three of Todd Margaret on IFC

What a strange name for a show. Maybe that is why I missed the first three seasons, and I think it was originally called The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. But now season three of Todd Margaret starts tonight on IFC.  And take a look at this cast:

- David Cross from Arrested Development,
Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock,
- Will Arnett from Arrested Development,
- Blake Harrison from The Inbetweeners 2,
- Sharon Horgan from Catastroph,
- Amber Tamblyn  from Two and a Half Men, and 
- Russ Tamblyn from Django Unchained.

The story sounds simple enough.  Todd Margaret was an office temp chosen to run an energy drink company in London.  But for some reason I think it was not that simple.  And now I read that everyone died in season two and this is a reboot.  Okay, maybe starting on season three is safe and I can revisit the first two seasons later.  

No comments: