1/22/16

Amazon's Mad Dogs

Another Amazon Original pilot is seeing the light of day - Mad Dogs. This one involves four friends who head to a friend's in Belize only to get caught up in murderous adventure. 

I liked the pilot, introduced about this time last year (with the already released The Man in the High Castle), but may need to re-watch it again to refresh my memory. What I do remember was an active hour of odd situations and at least one murder. I hope the other nine episodes can maintain similar energy.

Update:  The second episode was not up to par with the pilot - more of the same with little advancement of the story.  It reminded me more of Weekend at Bernie's than a fresh story.  I will stay tuned, but so far I am not overwhelmed. 

Second Update:  Mad Dogs will not be renewed for a second season. I cannot say I'm surprised.

No comments: