2/19/16

Love on Netflix

Tonight you can start streaming the new Netflix series Love.  The story is simple enough:
Rebellious Mickey and good-natured Gus navigate the thrills and agonies of modern relationships in this bold new comedy co-created by Judd Apatow.
GQ has its own take, pointing out:
Love...lives in fine specifics. Over its ten snack-sized episodes, it monkey bars from small moment to small moment, living in the in-between instants that swell bigger tides.
The series is already slated for a second season, so it will be with us for awhile and waiting for you whenever you are ready. I will probably wait, but I'm glad to know it is there just in case.
Update: Okay, I watched the pilot episode. This is one depressing show.  I know, I know...it gets better. I believe it and will go back in, but not binge.  More later.

No comments: