7/12/16

Marc Maron Hangs It Up

Only last month did I start to watch Marc Maron's semi-autobiographic series Maron, and now I learn he is ending his TV show after four seasons. But don't worry, he will still be doing his WTF podcast where he interviews comedians and other celebrities.  

Maron stated:

IFC gave us a lot of creative freedom, but I feel like it's done and I'm proud of it. And I don't see any reason to keep going.

I have been a longtime fan of Maron's podcast, so I finally decided to see what he had done with his series. I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much as it covers everything from divorce and dating to dads and drugs. 

Now I'm glad I have three more seasons to watch after this one. I expect I will be sad like others when I reach the end, but I am happy now.

And who knows? If Curb Your Enthusiasm can return after a five year hiatus, you never know what can happens 

No comments: