8/31/10

Final Winners

So how did I do on my Emmy guesses?  I will agree I was far from perfect, but I got half of my choices right.  Here are some of the final winners (and all of them are here).

Best Series, Drama -- Mad Men 

Best Series, Comedy -- Modern Family

Best Actor, Drama -- Bryan Cranston 'Breaking Bad'

Best Actress, Drama -- Kyra Sedgwick 'The Closer'

Best Actor, Comedy -- Jim Parsons 'The Big Bang Theory'

Best Actress, Comedy -- Edie Falco 'Nurse Jackie'

Modern Family received six awards, more than any other regular show, whereas the mini-series The Pacific took in the most awards with eight emmys.  While I did not watch the program, I caught some of the highlights, including the opening skit. It appears Jimmy Fallon did a good job hosting the event.  However, I would rather watch the winning shows than the award show itself. And so, back to our regular programming.

No comments: