3/16/16

Shut Up, Ian!

I like actor Ian McShane.  He was my favorite on HBO's Deadwood.  Yet I don't like his leaking of Game of Thrones plot lines and his statement justifying it:

was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think, get a fucking life. It’s only tits and dragons.

You would think an actor who deals in make-believe (and gets a shot at Game of Thrones) would respect his audience, but I guess not. He is acting like his Deadwood character Al Swearengen.

The only thing he did get right was his comment on Leonardo DiCaprio's win at the Oscars:

Not the finest performance, just him grunting and being raped by a bear. The Oscars are ridiculous.

I think DiCaprio is a fine actor, but he has had more to work with in the past. I think Tom Hardy was the real star of The Revenant. 

No comments: