12/19/11

Watching Programs on Facebook

Recently I tried out a new series only available to viewers on Facebook.  First broadcast in October, the new program, Aim High, is so far only six short episodes that together would create a one hour episode.  It is the story of a high school student who also operates as a government agent/assassin.  Starring Jackson Rathbonet from the Twilight movies and Aimee Teegarden from Friday Night Lights, it is a good adventure that utilizes information from your Facebook page within the show.  As a result, you may see your name on a poster or in the form of graffiti.  While it is not as much fun as Awkward, nor does it pack the punch of Teen Wolf, it may find a more permanent place one of these days on network television. And I hope it does, since watching six to seven minutes clips becomes a lot of work.  In fact, I would rather have the option to buy a season pass on iTunes.  I cannot find any news about a "season two, but I will post what I learn here on the site.

No comments: